Laboratory expert in the histology lab
Processing and sectioning of both hard and soft tissues using paraffin or resin procedures, cryo sectioning, staining, immunohistochemistry and other general laboratory duties.
All of the work is carried out using standards described in Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Cell and Molecular Biology specialization course
Tampere University of Applied Sciences, 2009-2010
- BSc. in Laboratory Technology emphasis in Biotechnology,
Pirkanmaa Polytechnics, 2003-2006
- Laboratory Technician Studies
Helsinki Laboratory School, 1996-1999
- Bachelor of Laboratory Services (2013-present)
BioSiteHisto Oy, Tampere, Finland
- Research Technician (2009-2010 & 2011-2013)
Mitchondrial Genetics research group of Prof. Laurie Gaguni & Prof. Howard Jacobs and group of Prof. Dan Hultmark.
BioMediTech / Tampere University, Tampere, Finland
- Laboratory Worker (2006-2009)
Department of Pathology , Hämeenlinna Hospital, Hämeenlinna, Finland
- Graduate Research Assistant (2002- 2003)
Research groups of Dr. David Rice and Prof. Paul Sharpe.
Department of Craniofacial development and Stem Cell Biology , King´s College, London
- Research Assistant (1999-2002) Research groups of Prof. Pirkko Vihko, Prof. Carl Gahmberg , Dr. Mikko Frilander and Dr. Michael Pasternack.
Division of Biochemistry & Institute of Biotechnology / Helsinki University